Sunday, February 8, 2009

iPhone Allpications fail to run!

Problem:
Last week I went to my friend's place and forgot to take my charger along with me! As I am a iPhone-junkie these days, played the games all night and chatted with my pals until I was kicked by the battery! As a desperate game freak, I connected my iPhone with my friend's PC.
Now, I cant play games anymore, as they never respond!

Technical Reason:
When I connected my iPhone with my friend's PC, my iPhone's Authentication module got bugged. Now the authentication (Id/pwds) for my i-Tunes and applications will not work, as they think that they are on the wrong iPhone!


Work around:
  • Connect your iPhone to your PC
  • Take the backup (Never forget this step any time)
    Devices ->right Click on your Phone name -> backup
  • Un sync the Applications(Games)
    Devices -> Click on the phone name -> in the right hand tabs area, click on the 'Applications' tab -> un check the 'sync applications' -> Apply -> Sync
  • De Authorize the computer to reset the iPhone Authentication to the scratch.
    On the i-Tunes menu -> Store -> Deauthorize Computer -> Enter the ID & password.
  • Authorize the computer to reset the iPhone from scratch to a valid authentication
    On the i-Tunes menu -> Store -> Authorize Computer -> Enter the ID & password.
  • Sync the Applications(Games)
    Devices -> Click on the phone name -> in the right hand tabs area, click on the 'Applications' tab -> Check the 'sync applications' -> Apply ->Sync.

    Now you are back to freaking games ..! Hav Fun ye..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment